Tombow

11:09 PM
Hi everyone Monica here and I am submitting these projects for the Tombow call. My 1st is this DIY birdhouse turned night light by simply turning it over and adding some power operated tea lights.

 What is so nice when one light dies you simply just put in another and the kids can choose how they want it decorated this was super fun to make


My 2nd project is a DIY memory board I found this uh ot sure exactly what it was, but I took it apart and made it into a memory board for my daughters friend

 I tore the wood piece off and covered it with some foam from a package I had added some May Art ribbon and walla...



My 3rd project is one dear to my heart because I love making flowers and you need good glue for that. I admit I tend to pick up a lot of things out of the garbage to refurbish
 One girls trash is another's girls treasure right


Well I hope everyone enjoyed my projects I chose.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.