Fear the Beard

Hi everyone Monica here with a card I created using the Kellycraft Laser Square and Multi-Mat, 
 I had to make sure the images were evenly lined up with one another for this card because I created a double stamped image card - with the images side by side to form a sort of mirrored look
 Then I used my sewing machine and stitched the outer edge on the 2nd layer of patterned paper
I then took my distressing tool and distressed the layers of patterned paper.  I love how this came out and I would take a toothpick and curl the edges

Materials:

KellyCraft - Get-it-Straight™ Laser Square
   Kellycraft- Multi-Mat™, Jimbo Lojik™ Stamps Set A
Close to my Heart - patterned paper in two different styles 
Distressing Tool
Sewing Machine - to sew the edges

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.