Lace Trees

Hi everyone welcome to Sweetstamps.com challenge: Christmas Spirit which is a perfect way to begin the month right?!!  For my Christmas Spirit I chose to use these Lace Trees 8006 from Sweetstamps and Globecraft & Piccolo  I just love love how it is a very bold stamp! 
 Copics
Trees: G24, G28, G29
R35, 37, 59
 The flowers are handmade and sprayed with Tattered Angels Glimmer Spray
I hope everyone enjoyed my post and I can't wait to see your Christmas Spirit

We'd love to see your beautiful creations, so come play along! {Cards, ATCs, scrapbook pages, mixed media, altered art, etc.} You could win a $10 shopping spree for goodies at SweetStamps.com's online store by playing along in our challenge! 

Click here for our complete Challenge Rules.

5 comments:

Donna K said...

Gorgeous, Monica! Your trees are absolutely glowing! Those stars on top and pretty snowflake are awesome.

Sandy Fredrick said...

Awesome tag, I love the green and red trees and the flowers are beautiful.

Creative M said...

WOW!! Stunning and so BEAUTIFUL!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Roxie said...

Love the deep green and red on those trees, wonderful job of coloring!

Shelly Schmidt said...

How beautiful! Your coloring is so spot on- love the shading. Lots of beautiful details you have added!

Powered by Blogger.