Love Note

9:44 AM
Hi everyone I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas and New Years is just r giht around the corner.  So to almost start off the New Year I want to share a mini album I made that I am giving a friend of mine to put some photos from 2014 in.




Winnie & Walter Clear Stamp Set - The Write Stuff: Love Story

heart to make a journal spot then I stamped the Love Note sentiment on it from the set.  I actually colored the heart with copics to match the page

Copics: E31, E33, R02
 
Here is a pocket page that has a pull out journal or photo tag that you pull out from the paper bag.

It is stamped with the Note sentiment and arrow heart which is also from the set
the backside of the tag has a envelope that I made some tiny note tags which is also from the stamp set.  I made 3 tags that you could journal on




I hope everyone enjoyed my post for the day and be sure to check our challenge this month!!


1 comment:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Wonderful vintage album and the buttons in the globe are awesome. Wonderful color combination and love the variety of elements you added. Gorgeous!!

Powered by Blogger.