Simply Monica: Rockstar

Rockstar

Tuesday, December 9, 2014
Hi everyone Simply Monica here again with another Markerpop post.  I know for some of you Jack Frost may be in the neighborhood, but here in Florida it still does not quite feel like Christmas.  So I am sharing a not so Christmasee (I am so sure that is not even a word) post.
 Today C.C Designs - A Random Fan Rock Star is playing some jazzy jingle bell tunes on her guitar and to me nothing says Rockstar more that hot pink and back right!!

Copics Used:
Skin: E000, E00, E04, E11, E21
Hair; RV11, RV12, RV 14, C3
Guitar-Shoes: C00, C1, C3, C5
Shirt: W3, W5, W9

 I covered an old bird house - yes I am obsessed with birdhouses to me they are so cool looking and I love all the different styles I find - next week you will love the one I will be sharing on the blog.
Well everyone I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays no matter if you are knee high in snow or in a bikini enjoying the beach it is still the best time of year.  For it's not about how many gifts you get or give, but it's realizing that each day you live is a a gift and to live it to the fullest!!  Until next time Markerpop fans and don't forget our challenge we have going on!!


2 comments:

2amscrapper said...

really like your mod take on the birdhouse!

Chana said...

Great Project, Monica! Congrats on your new DT appointment, as well!

Hugz,
Chana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...