Stocking Avery

Happy Holidays everyone the season has officially started!! I love love Christmas especially when we have cold weather to me everyone just seems to be more loving and friendly.. and today I am sharing a gift gable box which features Stocking Avery from The Paper Nest Dolls


Copics
Skin: E000, E00, E04, E11
Hair: E40, E42, E43, E44, E49
Dress; YG93, YG97, YG99
Stocking: R24, R29


Here is lil Miss Avery up close


































I hope everyone enjoyed my post and thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to join in the MarkerPop Challenge!!

2 comments:

IamUniquelyImperfect said...

Oh my goodness Monica, this is just adorable!! I love how you colored her and the colors on the carton are amazing. Thank you for sharing. Love ya' Patricia B

Sherrie K. said...

What a darling gable box! Little Avery is so sweet! Your coloring is amazing~fun project, great details!
Sherrie k

Powered by Blogger.