Love Notes

Hi everyone Simply Monica here with another MarkerPop project.  Today I am sharing a easy DIY home decor piece perfect for Valentines.  I used these mini crates to make a Valentine note holder that you could even put candy in or maybe some other trinket items.  I used Winnie & Walter Love The Write Stuff Love Story stamp and Some Odd Girl Love Me Not Mae from the MarkerPop store.
I also used Echo Park patterned paper Creative Agenda to make the note tags


The flowers are handmade using some of the paper from the paper pack as well with the Cheery Lyn Tea Rose medium die

 Here is a closer look at the note tags I made - I figure I can write little notes to my sweety on them and each morning he can pick one up and read something nice I wrote or a reminder to pick up some milk lol!!

 Now this is my 1st project for MarkerPop using Chameleon pens I used: basically to get the different shaded you would use the infuser which basically is blending solution. I absolutely love these pens it is nice to not need so many to get the different colors.  The longer you infuse the lighter the color becomes and they work amazing with copics.

Skin: NU1, NU3
Hair: OR4, YR
Shirt: PK3, RD4
Pants: BR5, BR2


Well I hope everyone enjoyed my post for today and be sure to check out all the new goodies in the store!! There are so many new cute stamps for Valentines!!

3 comments:

Danie May said...

Beautiful Monica, I particularly love your handmade flowers! I hope you have had a good start to 2015! xx

Monica Edwards said...

Definitely better more organized less chaos

Denise said...

Monica this is amazing! I just love your creativity and you are so clever!
xx

Powered by Blogger.