Traditions

Hi everyone Simply Monica here with my 1st New Years post and today I am sharing this recycled envelope mini I made from old mailers.  I made these flowers on the front with the Cheery Lyn Tea Rose die medium and small from the MarkerPop store.  I also made the rose on top of this resin frame as well.
 Here is the front of the mini closed - you can see the single rose better here this was made with the Cheery Ln small tea rose die.

 Inside the mini are tag pages that are longer than the mini for some reason I love making minis that way
 Here is the mini album open and the page sort of folds out
 This page here I used the Lala Land lattice border die
 
 I made it to where you can slide either a tag, picture, or note and I stamped the flourish with memento ink.

 Here is the final back page of the mini that has a frame for adding an additional photo


I hope everyone enjoyed my post for the New Year and let's hope and pray it's a good one!!
Monica

4 comments:

Denise said...

Monica this project is absolutely fantastic! Just love it!
Denise
xx

Sandy Fredrick said...

Wow this is gorgeous, I love the soft muted colors and the variety of textures. Awesome!!!

Karan Gerber said...

I came to check this out via Facebook as i recognized the papers as being from Heartfelt Creations. I have to say, this is gorgeous, i love what you did with the papers, your added details truly make this a remarkable project, thank you for sharing it.

Monica Edwards said...

Thanks for the comments I have forgotten how much I love making minis

Powered by Blogger.