Birthday

9:35 AM


Happy Monday Stamping Friends!

There's another wonderful challenge on the Sweet Stamps Blog for you to join in!  We'd love to see what you create with our challenge in mind!!

You have a chance at winning $10 to purchase some 
"sweet" things of your own!!


SweetStamps.com has so many wonderful stamps and other products to choose from!!

----------------------

This week's Sweet Stamps Challenge is:
Happy Birthday

 
 
I used Sweetcuts Butterfly die to make this card and I embossed the cardtsock.

5 comments:

Donna K said...

Very nice, Monica. I love the rhinestone flourish as the butterfly tails.

Sandy Fredrick said...

What a Sweet birthday card. I love the way you used the butterflies on the embossed layer and added the bling.

Julie McQueen said...

Great blog♥

How about follow each other?
I follow your blog. Waiting for you♥
My Blog: http://juliemcqueen.blogspot.com

Shelly Schmidt said...

A wonderful B-day card- love the butterflies and the bling!

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Oh this is a really pretty card my sweet friend x

Powered by Blogger.