together....

6:00 AM
Hi everyone today I am sharing my post for Helmar which is a vintage card.  I used Tim Holtz patterned paper and my Helmar Super Tac and Scrap Dots glue.
I used my Helmar Super-Tac to adhere the paper and add some layers to the card

 The I dry embossed the image of the bird I fussy cut from the patterned paper 

 I applied some the Scrap Dot glue to the back because this glue is just like foam tape but what makes it different is it serves as a filler which will make the image pop

 Here you can see what I mean and the look I am going for
 Hence my finished card topped with some handmade flowers and diecut leaves
Thanks so much for stopping by everyone!

Together: Monica Edwards; Supplies; Adhesive: Helmar; Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Tim Holtz; Embellishment: Momenta; Die: Diemond Dies:Chipboard: Gina's Designs;  Other: Handmade Flowers

2 comments:

2amscrapper said...

wow-I need to get that glue--sure beats white pop dots showing under dark patterns.

Monica Edwards said...

Definitely does

Powered by Blogger.