Simply Monica: Family

Family

Sunday, March 8, 2015
Hi everyone Monica here to share a card that I made using tools from Clearsnap and Sizzix.  Here in Florida the weather is just warming up and the sun is shining just enough so I thought to make a card for a friend of mine who is just like Family to me.  She loves the colors orange and green together for some reason and this is how the card turned out using basic Sizzix and Clearsnap tools with a bit of color.


 1. I embossed using a sunburst embossing folder from Sizzix
 2.  I then took my Clearsnap Spritzers: Pumpkin pie, Golf Course and Putty and sprayed in on my sheet and some plasctic wrap I found in a package I received
 3. Ithen used my brayer to roll the color
4. and then I sprayed more spray directyl on the plastic wrapping
5.  I then crumbled it all up - which gave the package lines likes cracks I loved how it turned out
 You can see the cracks here really well as I punched out a scalloped frame wit my Sizzix
6.  I then inked the edges of the frame with my Clearsnap Stylus Handle
7. Then I used my bigkick to cut otu some flowers that I used on the front of the card
8.  I then used my Clearsnap Stylus Handle and inked the flower centers sprizted them with water
 and cupped the flowers as shown here (by the way this is the best mat for flower making)
 Finally pieced everything together and my final piece!
 


1 comments:

Heidi C. said...

Woe Monica, what an awesome technique! Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...