Simply Monica: Lady Bugs

Lady Bugs

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Photobucket
Hi everyone Simply Monica here sharing a card I made using The Stamps of Life stamp set that was designed especially for Sizzix by Stephanie Barnard called Sizzix Framelits Lady Bugs.  For more details and to purchase click here.  I used a sheet of patterned paper from the Love Story Collection line for the background and the lady bugs are colored with copics.

 I used foam tape so the lady bugs would sort of pop off the page

I hope everyone enjoyed my post and thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Jennie said...

This is adorable Monica!!!

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Oh how cute!

Crafty Time 4U said...

Lovely works, I love the colors you chose!

Creative M said...

Very Pretty!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...