Maritime Canvas Corp

Hi Monica here sharing this mini album I made for Canvas Corp using their Maritime collection and 5x7 tabbed book white.   

 Supplies Used: 
 Here is a look at the finished book
Step 1. I cut a piece of 12x12 canvas paper 6x12 and then marked the cut canvas at every .5 inch
 Step. 2 I used hot glue to glue the panels together that would the book pages but for my next book I will sew each panel piece
  Step 3. I distressed the pages and then inked them with my glimmer mist that I sprayed onto a sponge dauber

  Close up look at the page and here I took the binder rings and used them to make a sort of embellishment toppe dof with one of the Maritime charms
 The Bon Voyage sentiment is from a piece of fabric panel that I fussy cut the image from which I then painted with my Antique Gold glimmer glam


 At side look at the book and how the binding looks I love how the book came out  

I hope everyone has enjoyed my post and be sure to check out the Canvas Corp blog for some amazing inspiration!!

8 comments:

DesperatelySeekingGina said...

I live the binding on this. So lovely.

DesperatelySeekingGina said...

Also-love it. ☺️

Ava Gavloski said...

Great step out photos. Lovely project.

sueeldred.com said...

A really great project. Love the pictures. So beautiful.

Monica Edwards said...

Thanks

Monica Edwards said...

Thanks Ava

Monica Edwards said...

Thanks love your blog name awesome

scrappinC said...

Fabulous mini. Love how you used the canvas as the binding. Great ides.

Powered by Blogger.