Up and Away

Hi everyone today I am sharing a photo wallet I created by recycling one of my mailers that had some dies in it.  I covered it with Echo Park paper and used my new Mama Elephants stamps Up and Away I just got along with the Mama Elephant matching dies and my Chameleon Pens!

 This is the front flap where I left spac for a nice photo
 You then open the flap to reveal to more area of space for phot and my super cute little Mama Elephant monkey and his umbrella
 The inside flap aslo has an  area for some mementos or you can write a note here that goels along with the photos for those special moments you  never want to forget!
I hope everyone enjoyed my post and were looking for a Guest Designer for June maybe you are the lucky person!!

3 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

what an adorable way to re-purpose! this turned out so very cute! :)

Jennie said...

So cool Monica and love the flap design!!

MissDinTexas said...

This is great ! Thank you so much for sharing.
Seeing how there's no tutorial, I'd like to ask a question.
Do you have any pics of the mailer before you started..? And did you break it down....? Cut it down...? Restructure it in some way to get the exact design or dimensions you wanted....? Also what is the final dimensions open & closed...?
Thank you so much for sharing !
And Thank you for any help you can give to help recreate this beautiful masterpiece.
Happy Mother's Day !!!
Dianne M. from San Antonio, TX

Powered by Blogger.