Simply Monica: May Showers

May Showers

Tuesday, May 26, 2015
 
Hi crafters!  Monica here with a easy calendar and a great rainy day crafts with the kiddos!  I found a piece of decor wood at home for a mere $1.97 I covered it with some patterned paper and adhered a calendar I had to the front of it with a brad!
IMG_2343
  I used a newer release from LaLa Land called Marci – Spring Showers to the calendar and it was perfect May .  I stamped her on some Express-It paper with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
IMG_2345
COPICS USED:
  • Hair: E21, E23, E25, E27, E29
  • Face: E000, E00, E04, E11
IMG_2344
Thanks for stopping by everyone and be sure to check out all the new items in the Marker Pop store!! There is too many to list but I can say Penny Black….

1 comments:

Creative M said...

I absolutely LOVE this!! ADORABLE!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...