birthday4cookie

Hi crafters! Monica here sharing a fun and cute card using the new release from The Stamps of Life called "birthday4cookie" and "treats4Cookie"! How cute is this right?!!

I created a window for the puppies to peep out of using the Sizzix Step-Ups Happy Birthday die set it comes with this super cute scallop frame.  I colored my pups with Copics and then fussy cut them out and used some patterned paper from the Wishes Collection.

I hope everyone has enjoyed my post and thanks for stopping by!!


Supplies Used:
Die Cuts: Sizzix "Step-Ups Happy Birthday"; Paper: The Stamps of Life "Wishes Collection"; Stamps: The Stamps of Life "birthday4cookie", "treats4Cookie"

3 comments:

Bonnie Taylor said...

What a sweet card! Love these cute pups:)
Hugs, Bonnie

Monica Edwards said...

Thanks Bonnie

Jennie said...

This is adorable Monica!!

Powered by Blogger.