Time Flies

Hi everyone Monica here!  I made a sort of hanging decor piece for a friends daughter who has a new found love for my La-La Land stamps these days.  So I made this hanging piece she can hang off of her mirror using Time Flies Marci and she loves it.  I used Memento Tuxedo black in on X-press It paper which is my got to for my copics.

diy monica edwards la-la land
Copics Used:
Skin: E000, E00, E04, E11
Hair: E40, E42, E44, E47, E49
Outfit: B91, B93, B97, B99, R00, R02, R05, R08

la-la land home decor monica edwards
I hope everyone has enjoyed my post and thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to enter our challenge!!

6 comments:

Chris E said...

Great job, she's adorable...

Alina said...

this is wonderful, Monica, thanks for sharing!

Monica Edwards said...

Thanks ladies

Monica Edwards said...

Wtg to see your cards

Creative M said...

She is Beautiful!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Diane Cannon-Logan said...

Hello Monica,
I'm new to your blog. I love your work. Did you make the flowers on ice cream Emma?

Powered by Blogger.