Simply Monica: Masculine

Masculine

Monday, August 17, 2015
Hi crafters! I am back with a Sweetstamps.com challenge card which is: Masculine something I definitely don't do much of, but when I do I hope it is as good as my other creations.  I love these chippies from Globecraft n Piccolo.  

The paper is Carta Bella : Well Traveled perfect for a masculine feel right?!!

We'd love to see your beautiful creations, so come play along! {Cards, ATCs, scrapbook pages, mixed media, altered art, etc.} You could win a $10 shopping spree for goodies at SweetStamps.com's online storeby playing along in our challenge! 
Click here for our complete Challenge Rules.
 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
***Check back throughout the week for more inspiration from our DT Sweeties!!***
Happy Stamping! Have a super sweet week!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...