Simply Monica: pops2eat

pops2eat

Saturday, August 1, 2015
Hi everyone!  Time to share another Stamps of Life Project I made using the "Popsicle Dies" and patterned paper from the Celebrate collection.  I fussy cut the phrase some one of the sheets from the pack and added it as the sentiment for the card.


 The card was made using the "Step-Ups Heart" die set.  Ialso embossed the little popsicle using "Flower/Dots3Pack" embossing folder set.
I hope everyone has enjoyed my post I ams haring today and thanks so much for stopping by!
 

2 comments:

Diana said...

Love those stamps of life dies and stamps. The popsicle is great! makes me want one!!!

Barb Turpin said...

Hi Monica, just an FYI, the Skipping Stones Blog Hop link doesn't work on your name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...