Join our Monthly Anything Goes Challenge at Sweetstamps and were having a Design Team Call as well. Info below
For my post I created this card using a new release from Sweetstamps called Listening Fairy she is one of many choices be sure to have a look!
SweetStamps.com Design Team Call
November 2015 – April 2016
- Create 1 project each week to be posted on the SweetStamps.com blog and your personal blog every Monday. Projects can be cards, tags, ATC's, scrapbook pages, altered art, etc. and must exclusively use images from SweetStamps.com
- Participate in a monthly Anything Goes challenge.
- Have the ability to take quality photos of completed projects.
- Regularly promote SweetStamps.com on-line in galleries and forums, including your personal blog, facebook, Pinterest and other social media sites.
- Support fellow DT members by commenting and sharing their blog posts.
- Mail your creations at the end of each quarter for use on display at conventions.
- You must commit to a 6 month term.
- A welcome package of products plus a selection of new releases as they become available.
- A $30 monthly product allowance for stamps, stencils and piccolos of your choice.
- DT member discount of 30% on all SweetStamps.com & Piccolo brand products, 20% discount on all other items we sell online.
- A personalized page on the SweetStamps.com blog which will include a photo, bio and links to your blog and online galleries.
- Your work will be showcased on the SweetStamps.com blog, company facebook page and advertisements and promotional materials.
How to Apply:
- Become a follower of the SweetStamps.com challenge blog
- Like us on facebook.
Email the following information to: firstname.lastname@example.org with DT Call in the heading.
· full name & email address
· links to your blog and any online galleries
· short bio about yourself and your style
· tell us why you'd like to be a DT Sweetie
· list of current & previous design teams (if applicable)
· links to 3-5 recent projects that highlight your style
Deadline for applications is October 9, 2015.