Simply Monica: Monster Eli

Monster Eli

Tuesday, September 22, 2015
Hi everyone! Where has the time gone?!! It is almost Halloween! So today I am sharing some candy boxes I will be making for my nephew to share in his class this year.  I used C.C Designs  Monster Eli.  I stamped using Tuxedo Black Memento ink on X-Press IT blending paper

monica edwards
Copics Used
  • Skin: E00, E000, E11, E13, R20
  • Outfit: YR14, YR16, YR18, C5, C7, C9, 100
  • Horn/Shoes: YG05, YG07, YG09, V22, V25, V28
cc designs monica edwards
The box is a perfect size for lollipops, spooky spiders, gum you name it.  It is sure to be a treat at the party this year!!
treat boxes
I hope everyone has enjoyed my post and thanks for stopping by and have a spooky day!
Monica Edwards

2 comments:

katieo said...

Super cute. Love the monster

Migdalia said...

This monster is way too cute!! Totally cute!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...