One Pen Blends!

Hi everyone! This month we were asked to create something using only one pen. I thought to myself hmm… only one pen okay this is going to be challenging. Well, it was not! I used my Cool Gray: CG8 pen to create this card.
IMG_2214by Monica Edwards
Materials used: Chameleon Color Tones Pens Cool Grey (CG8),Prima stamped image, Spellbinders dies and pink and white cardstock.
Using one pen with Chameleons is a breeze due to your ability to infuse, this allows you to get the different color variations.
IMG_2216

Just pop the mixing chamber on the nib of the pen and infuse with toning medium for between 5 and 40 seconds – the longer you leave the chamber on the nib the longer the blend will be.
IMG_2218
I hope everyone enjoyed my one pen project.
We certainly enjoyed Monic’s one pen project, what would you color if you only had one Chameleon Pen?

5 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

my goodness, this is stunning! you are so talented!

Monica Edwards said...

Thanks so much appreciate the love

TracyM #6773 said...

GORGEOUS card Monica!!!
STUNNING image and colouring - WOW - it is AMAZING!!!

Monica Edwards said...

Thanks so much

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Monica! I'm going to share it on MarkerPop's Facebook page!

Powered by Blogger.