Simply Monica: Green Acres

Green Acres

Tuesday, October 6, 2015
Hi crafters!  Today I am here to share a Ho Down gift bag that is made from felt. I added some stamped images to the front of it  and we are going to fill the bags with some candy and toys for the gift bags for all the kids.
monica edwards
Copics:
  • Cow: C3, C5, C7, C9, 100, R00, R02
  • Cowboy: C3, C5, B91, B93, R12, R14, R17, Y21, YR24, YR27
  • Hat: E13, E15, E17
paper smooches monica edwards
I added some grass, gave him a pail and a little pitch fork!
simply monica altered bag
I stamped Paper Smooches – Green Acres images on Xpress-IT bright white paper with Memento Tuxedo black ink
altered items
I hope everyone enjoyed my Ho Down gift bag perfect for a kids party!

1 comments:

VanessaB said...

ha. soooooooooo cuuuuuute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...