Hi crafters! Today I am sharing my July issue Momenta project for Scrap n' Art Online Magazine.
Supplies You will Need:
- Momenta Adhesive Stencil
- Momenta Patterned Paper 6x6 Paper Pack
- Art-C Emphemera Pack :
- Westcott® “Westcott® Craft Hobby Knife with 5 Assorted Blades, Pink”
- Westcott® “Westcott® Craft Titanium Non Stick Scissors with Microtip, 5", Pink”
- Canvas Mini Album Canvas Corp
- Tattered Angel Baseboard: Gerber
- Tattered Angels Chalkboard: Srpout
1. Take your stencils and lay it over the front cover of the album, the adhesive helps keep the stencil in place and will eliminate the inks from seeping out under the stencils. Leaving you with a cleaner look.
2. Using your choice of color ink, spray the front of your mini album from at least 6 inches away.
3. For the tag, hand cut individual images from some patterned paper which you will then adhered to the tag.
4. Take some decorative keys from the Art-C Ephemera Collage Kit "Travel' kit and tie them to the string as shown in the picture. Use the "Memories" wood sentiment piece also from the Art-C Ephemera Collage Kit "Travel' to adhere to the front of the album which serves as the title for your canvas mini.
Momenta Patterned Paper 6x6 Paper Pack; Art-C Emphemera Pack; Adhesives: Beacon Adhesives “3-IN-1 Advanced Craft Glue" ; Mixed Media: Canvas Corp: "Tattered Angels BaseboardGerber, Chalkboard Sprout"; Tools: Westcott® “Westcott® Craft Hobby Knife with 5 Assorted Blades, Pink”; Westcott® “Westcott® Craft Titanium Non Stick Scissors with Microtip, 5", Pink”;
Tip: The adhesive stencils by Momenta make stenciling easy as 1-2-3. No more messy clean ups or coloring seeping through. The adhesive ensures you get a nice clean stencil every time.