Canvas Corp - Scrap n Art Online Magazine


Hi crafters!  Today I am sharing a project I made for the September issue of Scrap n' Art Online Magazine using sponsor products form Canvas Corp!  The complete supply list is listed below for your convenience.  I took a wood frame with chicken wire and altered it with 7 Gypsies "Harmony" papers.  I took burlap and lined the outer frame with it as well as in the inner part of the frame.  I made the flower shown with memory Keepers flower die.


I hope everyone has enjoyed my post for today and thanks for stopping by!
Supply List:
Adhesives: Beacon Adhesives “3-IN-1 Advanced Craft Glue”; Paper 7 Gypsies "Harmony", "Dark Blue Burlap" Other: Wood Frame; Tools McGill "Retro Punch"
Tip:  Use some burlap to line the insides of a frame for added appeal 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.