Simply Monica: Santa's Elves

Santa's Elves

Tuesday, November 24, 2015
Hi crafters! Monica here with a fun Christmas card.  I know its Thanksgiving, but Christmas is my all time fave and it's cold here in Florida (for a few days) so I am trying to be festive!  So I created this Winter scene using My Favorite Things BB Santa's Elves and matching dies stamped on Xpress-IT paper with Memento Tuxedo black ink. monica edwards I colored them with Copics: Skin: E000, E00, E11, E13, R56, Suit: YG05, YG07, YG09, R30, R32, R35, R37, R39, C00, C1, and C3 IMG_4520 I hope everyone has enjoyed my post and thanks so much for stopping by!! mftstamps

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

I love how cute the elves are!! Absolutely adorable!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Monica Edwards said...

Thx awesome set

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...