Creating beautiful, elegant paper products is what The Robin's Nest is all about and it started with a dream. Always one for making everything beautiful, the founder, Robin O'Crowley, began creating designs for paper when the Scrapbooking Industry was a little baby. Since then, the company has grown from creating not just paper, but sparkling Dew Drops, stickers, ribbons, Little Friends, Friendship Wraps, and many more products to create a fabulous project.
Supplies You Will Need:
The Robin's Nest Smoky Neutrals Collection
The Robin's Nest Rusty Rose Collection
1. Take your black cardstock and cover your mini album pages as shown.. This particular mini album measures 4x6. So cut the black cardstock 3.75 x 5.75 this will serve as the matting for all the pages
2. Take the Classic Roses Cardstock and cut it 5.5 x 3.5 and adhere it to the black cardstock as shown below.
3. Take your Wedding Cutouts Cardstock and cut it 2.5 x 5.5 to adhere to the smaller mini flap on the album
4. Fussy cut the arrows to adhere to the page as added elements
5. Use some of the pieces from the Rusty Rose Cards to decorate your pages
6. Fussy card one of the cards from the Wedding Cutouts Cardstock
7. To make the flowers I used the Black Cardstock and punched out several flowers and then added some Rainy Dew Drops as the flower centers.
Simply add your pictures and you have a quick and easy The Robin's Nest album.
Picture Perfect Mini Album by Monica Edwards
Adhesives: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® “E-Z Runner® Permanent Refillable"; Paper: The Robin's Nest "Rusty Rose Collection", "Smoky Neutrals Collection"; Tools: Mcgill "Retro Punch"; Westcott®“Westcott® Craft Hobby Knife with 5 Assorted Blades, Pink”; Westcott® “Westcott® Craft Titanium Non Stick Scissors, 8" Bent, Pink” Westcott® “Westcott® Craft Self Healing Cutting Mat, 12" x 18", Pink and Purple”
Tip: Use other items such as Dew Drops as flower centers.