Simply Monica: Angel Marci

Angel Marci

Tuesday, December 8, 2015
Hi crafters! Today I am sharing a Christmas card I made using La La Land's Angel Marci. I love how elegant this stamp looks and against the white it's just perfect! lala land simply monica She is colored with copics on Xpress-IT paper with Memento Tuxedo black ink.  I used Spellbinderhandmade cards scraps2treasure Copics Used:
  • Skin: E000, E00, E11, E13, R56
  • Clothes: C00, C1, C3
  • Hair: E50, E53, E55, E57, E59
 
spellbinders simply moncia
I used some Ranger Stickles along her dress to make her sparkly after all Angels are sparkly right?!! I hope everyone has enjoyed my post and thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

Georgiana said...

Very pretty! Happy Holidays!

Monica Edwards said...

Thanks so much

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...