Simply Monica: Warm Hearts

Warm Hearts

Tuesday, December 1, 2015
Hi everyone! Christmas is fast approaching and I hope everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving!  Nothing like a belly fully of turkey and pumpkin pie right?!!  Now to work off those extra pounds so I can have room for the holiday cookies!  Today I am sharing a gift idea I did for my nephews class.  He wanted to give everyone something for Christmas so we came up with these snowmen in a jar!
monica edwards paper smooches
I used Paper Smooches "Warm Hearts" stamp set which was absolutely perfect for the occasion.  I used this as the decor on the front of the jars basically to indicate what was inside of it... if that makes sense?!!
easy gift idea
I fussy cut the snowman out and make tags for each jar and since this was an easy image to color I actually let my nephew help me color them in.  He enjoyed that part the best I think!  Stamped with Memento Tuxedo black ink on my Xpress-IT paper.  I used Copics: YR04, YR09, and E25 to color the noses.  The heart is R32, R32, R35 and R37.
IMG_4548
Super fun and easy - sure to be a hit!
IMG_4549
Well I hope everyone enjoyed my post for today and I hope to share some easy gift ideas everyone can do with the kids with holiday season so stay tuned!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...