A Peaceful Breeze

Hi crafters! Monica here sharing a card I made using Dreamerland Crafts "A Peaceful Breeze"' which is one of the newer stamp lines in the MarkerPop store. These stamps to me have such a relaxing soft feel to them...  just imagine your kids playing out in a field full of flowers, chasing the dog just being kids.  Weird I know, but if you look at the stamps you will understand what I mean and just by the title "a peaceful breeze" makes sense right?!

She is colored with Copic markers on Xpress-It paper with my usual Tuxedo Black memento ink.  To me it just works beautifully I know there are so many inks out there, but for me this just works!

Skin: E000, E00, R56, E11
Hair: E50, E51, E53, E55, E59
Dress: Y11, Y13, Y18
Flower: RV21, RV23, RV25, RV29, YG21, YG23, YG17




Thanks so much stopping by and be sure to take a look at the stamp line you will see exactly what I mean!! 


4 comments:

Georgiana said...

Wow! So pretty! The flowers are a great touch along with that wonderful image.

Marilyn said...

Beautiful!!

Monica Edwards said...

Thx

Monica Edwards said...

Thx

Powered by Blogger.