Simply Monica: I Heart You

I Heart You

Monday, January 25, 2016
Hi crafters!! Valentines is right around the corner and who will be mine?!!  Today I am sharing a cute card I am giving to my best boy just to brighten his day.  I think I will put it in his lunch box so when he goes to work and opens his lunch wham... lol  I used My Favorite Things "Subtle Plaids" paper and the new release Pure Innocence I Heart You stamp
IMG_5038
I actually stamped with Memento Tuxedo black ink  and used the Copic Alcohol marker pad this time.  Pure Innocence is colored with Copic markers and I used Crafter's Companion Double Sided Adhesive   to adhere the card together.  I also used some Bazzill Classic Smooth cardstock in white for the card base.  I used Mama Elephant dies to make the actual card itself.
mft stamps how to create
Well I hope everyone enjoyed my post and thanks so much for stopping by!!  The store is full of CHA 2016 new yummy goodness so be sure to check it out here.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...