Simply Monica: Butterfly Tangle

Butterfly Tangle

Friday, February 12, 2016
Hi crafters!  Simply Monica here with my first official post as a design team member for Dare 2B Artzy.  Here at D2BA you will find fun whimsical designs, doodles, clean and simple and the list goes on and on.  Today I created an elegant card using Butterfly Tangle along with the matching Butterfly dies.

I colored the image using Copic markers in a variety of fun colors to match the fun design of the stamp.  I handmade the white flowers and added some other miscellaneous flowers as well.  I used Sue Wilson dies Creative Expressions for the card base.
Butterfly Closeup
I hope everyone enjoyed my post and thanks so much for stopping by.  Don’t forget to check out the D2BA storewhere you will find matching 12×12 paper, inks and so much more!!

2 comments:

Karen (karey2005) said...

Really lovely! The colors are so vibrant and the design so elegant!

Monica Edwards said...

The so much awesome stamps

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...