Love Lucy

12:00 AM
Hi crafters!  Monica here sharing a Valentine pillow gift box for the MarkerPop blog.  I will be giving to my friends daughter to hand out to each of her girlfriends.  I put some crunched up hot pink paper and then my niece will be putting a little heart locket necklace she actually made by hand.  I would have showed it but she wanted it to be a surprise so I wasn't allowed to post it lol!!
CC Design Card medwards
I used a new release from CC Designs called Love Lucy which is absolutely perfect for the pillow box.  I colored her with Copics on Xpress-IT papers.  I chose the following Copics for her:
CC Designs how to create medwards
  • Skin: E000, E00, E11, E13, R56
  • Hair: E50, E51, E53, E55, E49
  • Dress: R81, R83, R85, R89, Bg00, BG01, BG05
  • Shoes: W3, W5, W7
how to make
I hope everyone enjoyed my post and thanks for stopping bye and be sure to check out all the new goodies in the shop!!!

1 comment:

Migdalia said...

She is juts precious! A darling treat!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Powered by Blogger.