Together

Hi crafters! Monica here with an innovative way to use your Imagine Crafts Vertigo paper.  I am just in love with this Vertigo paper you can use to make so many nifty things.  Today I am going to show you how I used it to make a Valentines card with a 3D vase and some flowers.



First, you want to take your Vertigo paper lay it on top of the die and run it through your Sizzix machine.  This paper works beautifully with all Sizzix dies!!  You will get a nice clean crisp cut image.


You will want to snip between each petal approximately 1/4 of an inch.  After take your embossing gun and heat the Vertigo you will see it starts to melt and bend.  Basically, mold your flower with your heat tool as desired,

I then punch a hole in the center or my flowers and added some stamens to the centers and adhered it using a glue gun. (Careful it's hot!!)  I used tweezers to hold my flowers as I heat them up.



 Here is a close up shot of the flowers arranged. I punched a whole through the center with my We R Memory Keepers eyelet tool and put stamens in the center.




Piece your card together for a gorgeous translucent 3d look!


2 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful creation.

tonilea said...

I love those flowers. Is that like the Tim Holtz vertigo paper? I don't know that I have ever seen the brand you mentioned.
thanks. Lovely work!

Powered by Blogger.