Bird Crazy

12:00 AM
Hi everyone! Today i am sharing a different card from my usual.  I used Tim Holtz's stamp set "Bird Crazy".  This is such a fun stamp set and they are also available in a mini set "Bird Crazy & Things". You get cute little props for all your birds.  I used stamped the images using  Memento Tuxedo Bblack in and  I heat set it to dry using the Ranger Heat It Craft Tool.
Tim Holtz
I colored the birds with Kuretake Zig Clean Color pens in: Bright Yellow, Pink, Light Green, Yellow and Cobalt Blue,  These pens blend beautifully with the Ranger Inkssentials Surface Specialty Stamping Paper.  I used Crafters Companion Double Sided Adhesive with Bazzill Classic Smooth white paper.
Marker Pop how to distress
I hope everyone has enjoyed my post and thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.