Dare2b Artzy Challenge

Welcome Dare 2B Atrzy fans!!  We've decided to have monthly challenges!
Our challenges will be the first Sunday of each month!   Be sure to join in the fun for your chance at winning a great prize!!   Also be sure to check out the rules!
-------
Are you ready for our challenge?
This month's challenge is....
BRIGHT COLORS

Here is some inspiration for you: 
 I colored my card with copics and used Dangle Thanks for my challenge piece.  Such a fun stamp and you can also get extra Fun Titles to change out the sentiment.

We can't wait to see what you create!!
Be sure to check out all D2BA's products here!
Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

Cindy Sartain said...

I love this stamp set and the way you used so many bright colors. I really like the way you used the gradation of color in the hearts and top swoosh to add dimension!

Powered by Blogger.