Simply Monica: Stuf Gang

Stuf Gang

Tuesday, March 15, 2016
Hi crafters! March is here and how is everyone enjoying the time change?!!! Losing an hour of sleep is not my idea of fun right?!! Today I am sharing a card I made using Stamping Bella : Stuf Gang stamp. I used Xpress-It paper along with Memento : Tuxedo black ink.
how to create a card
To piece the card together I used Crafters Companion : Tape Runner with some and My Favorite Things : Subtle Plaids patterned paper. and Graphic 45: Come Away with Me paper pad. For the card itself I used some Bazzill Classic Smooth White paper as the base.
Stamping Bella
I also used My Favorite Things: Stitched Inside & Out Rectangle Stax die for the stamped image shape. The image is colored with Copics
  • Penguin: C1, C5, Cy, 100
  • Pig: R00, R02, R12, YR04
  • Bear: E40, E41, E44
I hope everyone enjoyed my post and thanks for looking!!

1 comments:

Pegmarie Dills said...

What an adorable card. So cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...