Dare 2B Artzy Hop

Welcome Dare 2B Atrzy Fans!!
We are so excited to once again have another blog hop!!
The D2BA DT has some inspiring projects to share with you!!
Our theme:
Non-Card
&
Celebrate

You should have arrived her from Tonya blog!  If you haven't and would like to hop along with us, please go back to the Dare 2B Artzy Blog to start at the beginning!
Be sure to follow each blog and leave comments along the way for your chance at winning!  We will randomly choose a winner from one of the blogs, so the more you comment, the more chances you have to win!!
Winner will receive one stamp set and an ink pad!!
Blog Hop will end Sunday evening at 7:00pm Central.  We will then post a winner!!
---------
For my project I created a gift box acetate set using Celebrations Numbers and Die set and Blooms paper pack.  Fill each box with candy, odds and end for a perfect party gift or table centerpieces for a kids party!!




Thanks for stopping by! 
Your next stop in the hop is Kendra's blog! 
We hope you are inspired all along the way! 
Check out all D2BA's products here!
Happy Hopping!
Simply Monica
---------
The information here and below the above dotted line can be deleted.....
Please link to the person before you and after you in appropriate spots.
Blog Hop will go live April 8th at 7:00am Central Time.
Hop Order:


15 comments:

Joi at RR said...

These are wonderful Monica! It is so hard to find lovely gift boxes when I help with my grandkids parties.... this is very inspiring.... perhaps next time I will make them!!! j.

Swimmom said...

Pretty gift box!

Lissa Goldsmith said...

Your gift box is amazing! I love the colors,you used! Lissag123@verizon.net

Monica Edwards said...

Thx

Monica Edwards said...

Love to see what you make

Carol Cook said...

I love these! I'd never have thought of using acetate for the pillow boxes - so ingenious! I already pinned them to my "So Crafty" board.

Cindy Sartain said...

These turned out so great. I love the cut out flowers from the InBloom paper for these clear boxes.

~ Kendra ~ said...

Cute boxes!!!

Karenladd said...

These are so cute and sassy...and really pretty! Did you fussy cut and adhere elements from the patterned papers to decorate the favor boxes? Love them! I'm following on Google.

Chris said...

What a super cute Idea!!!!

Sherry Butcher said...

Great job, love the idea of the gift bags. Thanks for sharing.

SHartl said...

These are fun and classy at the same time! I love the cute flower embellishments with the clear boxes.

Karen (karey2005) said...

Love the big flowers - love the gift boxes :)

Jean said...

Such a lovely idea! Love these!

Tonya M said...

I love your idea with the gift boxes. I wouldn't have thought of that. They look so cool with the D2BA flowers on them. Great job!

Powered by Blogger.