Simply Monica: Hello

Hello

Tuesday, April 12, 2016
AltenewHi crafters! How is everyone enjoying Spring Break? Well at least for some it is?  Here in sunny Florida the weather is gorgeous not to hot and a beautiful fresh breeze every morning.  So today I created a card that speaks Spring, and all the new flowers that will eventually bloom.  So I used Altenew stamp set "Floral Motifs" these gorgeous flowers are colored with  Kuretake Gansai Tambi  watercolor set.  Talk about a smooth rich butter blend of color well this is actually what you get with this watercolor set.  
The set has separate sections of color that blend so beautifully together you  get so many different shades based on the amount of water used.  I chose No. 38 and No. 58 for the card using a Derwent waterbrush pack pen that comes in a set of three. Zig Clean Color 
 I added the Lawn Fawn Scripty Hello die cut to the top of card in purple to match with Tim Holtz distress paper. learn to watercolor
I hope everyone enjoyed my post and thanks for stopping by!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...