Simply Monica: Joy Clair

Joy Clair

Wednesday, April 13, 2016
0409161

Hi crafters!  Monica here sharing some super fun cards I created using the newest releases from Joy Clair stamps.  I have used these sets:  Lift Me Up, and Mother's Day.  Also, is a tiny peek of the next card I made so be sure to stop back by to see what it is?!?!


I used the Lift Me Up set below to create a sort of regal looking card.  I used Currency Cover Gold foil paper to really make the card pop along with the majestic looking image.  I matted the stamp against some Stardream Metallic paper in Onyx from CutCardstock.   Such a fabulous stamped with Imagine Crafts: Archival Brillance in Graphite Black ink.  The gorgeous die is from Spellbinders®


For this card I used Prima Tales of You and Me from CutCardStock along with Royal Sundance Linen :  Burgundy paper.  Double the set perfect for double  Mother's Day fun. I used paper from Prima and stamped using Imagine Crafts : Archival Brillance in Pearlescent Crimson
MothersDAy_mle
I hope everyone has enjoyed my post and thanks for looking!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...