Simply Monica: A Rose For You

A Rose For You

Monday, May 9, 2016
Hi crafters!  Today I am going to share a La La Land card I made using the gorgeous I stamped them using my MISTI Laser Etched Stamp tool  on the Ken Oliver The Best Ever Craft Mat.  A must have for all crafting projects. I applied VersaFine Black ink   onX-Press IT blending paper.  To create the cards I used some Neenah Paper Premium in Solar white as the card base with some  To adhere the card together I used Tombow Mono Glue.


Here is MArci with Rose colored with Copic pens: E000, E00, E11, R56 for her skin. Her hair is colored in E50, E53, E55, E59 and I pieced together her cute outfit, but I colored in the rose with R30, R32, R35, R37 and R39.
A Rose For You and all the amazing Mother in the world!


1 comments:

Migdalia said...

Absolutely precious!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...