Bo Bunny with Imagine Crafts

BoBunny_ME_IMG_5394

Today I am super excited to be sharing a blog hop project for BoBunny and Imagine. I used BoBunny patterned paper from their Soiree line. I used Soiree, Linens and Stripes to create a fun photo box.
I simply painted the entire box with Imagine Crafts All-Purpose Ink in White and then brushed on some color with my InkBlusher with colors from the Memento Luxe line: Angel Pink and Pear Tart. To adhere everything I used some Tear It! Tape.



To give my photo box some added fun I handmade some roses in matching colors. The acrylic sentiment on front is from Clear Scraps and was outlined using my Fabrico dual marker pen in Jet black which works perfectly on acrylic.
I hope everyone has enjoyed my project for the hop and thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.