Simply Monica: Little Pixie Sunshine

Little Pixie Sunshine

Monday, May 23, 2016
Hi crafters!  Today I am sharing this super cute stamp from C.C Designs called Little Pixie Sunshine!! How cute is she right?!!  She is colored with Zig Clean Color pens and Tim Holtz Distress Inks.
Monica Edwards C.C DEsigns
C.C Designs stamps
I used some Ranger Mixed Media cardstock to make the card base and MISTI Laser Etched Stamp tool to actually stamp the image.  If your like me some times you don't a clean crisp stamp so you may need to stamp the image again to get a nice dark image and the MISTI is the tool to have.  For a nice strong adhesive I used Crafter Companion Double Sided Adhesive.
How to stamp
For the image I stamped her on Ranger Distress Watercolor cardstock with Lawn Fawn Fawndemental Black Licorice. A perfect card for a birthday or just to drop a quick note to a friend to say hello!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...