Reborn

Hi crafters!  I hope all the wonderful Mother's out there had an amazing Mother's Day as Father's Day comes right around the corner!  I created a elegant card for my dad he likes golds and black so I went for a very nice clean look on the card below. 
IMG_5403
I used papers from CutCardStock to make the card and some gold foil paper from Michael's.  I simply layered it over some black paper and added some fancy brads to bring all the colors together for a perfect Father's Day card using Dad's Day clear stamp which also comes with a digital die set to match.
IMG_5404
My next card uses Prayer Words to do a bible journal page.  This sentiment is perfect "Reborn" which to me means strength, the ability to start a new beginning to have a fresh start on life and I am hoping that is what lies ahead.
IMG_5405
I used Kuretake Zig Clean Color pens to color in the sentiment which works beautifully on bible pages.  I hope everyone has enjoyed my projects today and be sure to check out our challenges!
IMG_5406
 Bible Journaling is the new craze right now!! so be sure Join our Facebook group:

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.