Simply Monica: Butterfly Oval

Butterfly Oval

Saturday, June 11, 2016
Hi crafters! I am back with another Tutti Designs project.  Today I am sharing this card which features the gorgeous Butterfly Oval Tutti-101 die.  These dies are so well designed and made of a very sturdy metal! 

I used the Butterfly Oval as the main focal piece for the center of my card with some CutCardStock Stardream Metallic paper.  I chose this paper because it has a nice shimmer to it and it matches the elegance of the die.

I touched it off with a sheer ribbon and a metal phrase for the center and popped on a paper heart. Pieced all together for an elegant card.

I hope everyone has enjoyed my post and thanks for stopping by....

Simply Monica for

For your convenience, here are some TUTTI DESIGNS quick links:
and to see all the current DT creations in one spot ... Tutti Designs Pinterest Page

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely beautiful. Adore the fluffy heart.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Georgiana said...

Very pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...