hippo birdie to you

Lawn Fawn
Hi crafters!  I used Lawn Fawn "Year Four" stamp along with the matching die.   I used Ken Oliver Water-Media paper to create a watercolor background using Kuretake Gansai watercolors with Prima Watercolor Brush pens. I used some tape to hold the paper down which helps the paper keep its form from the water.  Then mist water over the entire sheet and apply the colors you want for the background.
2016-06-05
I then used My Favorite Things "tree-mendous" die set to create a fun background.  The image is colored with my love "copics" Hippo: C00, C1, C2, C3 the super cute bird perched in the tree Y08, Y19.
How to make a card
I stamped the images with Memento Tuxedo black ink and used X-Press IT blending paper.
I hope everyone has enjoyed my post and thanks for stopping by!
Lawn Fawn stamps

  Monica

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.