July Hop

9:00 AM

Welcome to the Joy Clai July new release Blog Hop.  Up for grabs are 2 - $25.00 gift cards to the Joy Clair store so come hop along.

For my project I used Uh-Oh Ink Splatter a super fun stamp set that you can do countless things with.   For the splatters I used Memento Luxe inks from Imagine Crafts love the bright vibrant colors! The sentiment is from the "Giddy Up" stamp set. 

Also releasing this month is the "Worship Him" stamp set perfect for bible journaling.
I hope everyone enjoyed my post and thanks for hopping along with us.


16 comments:

LeeAnn McKinney said...

Great job!

LeeAnn McKinney said...

Great job!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Love those bright splatters!

Steph Ackerman said...

Love!

Mac Mable said...

What a great idea to use the stamp in the different colours...love it and thank you for the inspiration x

Denise Bryant said...

Fun card with the splatters! I can see lots of possibilities with that stamp set!

Monica Edwards said...

Thanks

Migdalia said...

Super cute & fun!! love the fun ink splatter!!You did an Awesome job!!
Have a Happy 4th of July weekend!
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Pam said...

Love the bright colors. This set is perfect for quick cards.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Great CAS card!

cghundley said...

Very colorful
and lovely
design.
Carla from Utah

Kim said...

Beautiful CAS card! I love the background.

Mans De Fada said...

I like this background, beautiful colours.

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! I love how you used the colours and the layout!!!

Nikki C said...

Great idea to layer the colours for this birthday card thanks for the fun hop

maria f. said...

Those splats look fantastic in bright colors!

Powered by Blogger.