Fall Harvest Panel

9:00 AM
Howdy yall! I want to share this awesome A Crisp Fall Day collection of dies!  This one is titled "Fall Harvest Panel." a perfect background setting for all those fall cards this year although in Florida I am just not quite sure if Fall exists....

I colored and shaded pieces of the die using Decorating Chalks in various spots just to add some depth and dimension in certain areas.  The cute little house is actually paper pretty nifty huh!!  Well I hope everyone enjoyed my card and be sure to stop back to see what's next!

4 comments:

Carol Cook said...

This is so cute! I love it! Fall is my favorite season and I can't wait for the crisp air and the beautiful foliage to be here.

The Altered Paper said...

Wow! love your fall card, it looks 3d! Gorgeous!

Monica Edwards said...

Thanks

Monica Edwards said...

Man I wish we had true crisp fall,air here

Powered by Blogger.