Simply Monica: Flourish

Flourish

Monday, August 22, 2016

Hi everyone! Today I am here sharing a card I made using Concord & 9th stamp Flourish and inks from Imagine.  I laid down the first layer with Radiant Neon in Yellow and then added Stazon in Sunflower Yellow.
To create the leaves I laid down Memento Luxe in Pear Tart and topped it off with Memento Bamboo Leaves to give it more life.  I added a bit of Copic Spica pens to give then ends of the flower and leaves some shimmer.  It is hard to see in photos but in the light it is gorgeous!

I used Mama Elephant dies for the card card base and patterned paper from The Stamps of Life I love how bright these papers are!  I used my Xyron to adhere the card all together because nothing is faster and quicker...


 Well I hope everyone has enjoyed my post and thanks for stopping by!  There is a lot going on so check out some of my other posts for details!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...