Simply Monica: Joy

Joy

Sunday, August 28, 2016
Hi crafters! Today I am sharing a Frantic Stamper card I made using Lovely Loop Edger die and Ornate Joy these are available for purchase September 1st so hurry!  This was a very huge release there are so many gorgeous dies perfect for Christmas be sure to come down and take a peek!
I added some poinsettia flowers and used the Lovely Loop Edger die to give a look of snow along the ground and it even looks like a hill right you can envision the hoops as being a fancy fence right?!!

I hope everyone enjoyed my card and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

This is really BEAUTIFUL!! Stunning details!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Monica Edwards said...

Thanks so much

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...